■ Benefits for exhibitors
BUILD THE IMAGE OF THE BRAND ON POLISH MARKET, DEVELOP COMMERCIAL CONTACTS, CONQUER FOREIGN MARKETS
POLAGRA FOOD is one of the most important events taking place each year and dedicated to the food industry. It is a place to open up new business contacts, gain customers, and have talks about the future of the sector.
This year's edition of the Fair will be held under the motto "Quality First".
We focus on the quality of:
- business relationships
- promotion of exhibitors and their offer
QUALITY OF BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
We focus our activities on ensuring that the Fair is attended by: key commercial brands and food distributors from Poland, visitors from abroad, representatives of the catering sector and trade associations.
- The Polagra Food fair can boast of multi-channel promotion addressed to representatives of the food industry in Poland. In this way, we invite people responsible for stocking shopping chains, food wholesalers and food distributors to participate in the fair.
- We promote fairs abroad. Within the Hosted Buyers program, we invite buyers from abroad interested in importing Polish food products.
- Participation in the POLAGRA FOOD fair is also an opportunity to reach the best chefs in Poland visiting the International Fair of Gastronomy and Hotel Equipment POLAGRA GASTRO & INVEST HOTEL taking place at the same time, including the most prestigious culinary contest in Poland - Culinary Polish Cup.
- This year's Polagra Food will be also organized under the honorary patronage of the Minister of Agriculture, Jan Krzysztof Ardanowski. The event industry patrons are leading institutions and associations supporting the development of the Polish agricultural and food sector and trade, such as the Polskie Mięso (Polish Meat) Association, National Association of Dairy Cooperatives, Association of Butchers and Cured Meat Manufacturers of the Republic of Poland, Polish Trade and Distribution Organization, Polish Chamber of Commerce, Polish Federation of Food Industry, Polish Association of Juice Producers, and the POLBISCO Association of Polish Chocolate and Confectionery Manufacturers.
PROMOTION OF EXHIBITORS AND THEIR OFFER
Participation in POLAGRA FOOD is not only an option to rent exhibition space and its arrangement, but also to take advantage of the free promotional activities. We promote exhibitors and their offer, in particular new, unique products from the exhibitors' offer on the pages of the Vademecum of the visitors trade fair, on our website, in information sent to the industry media. Exhibitors also have the opportunity to post a film announcement prepared by the Exhibitor on the film channel of the Polagra Food and Polagra Gastro fairs.
More information >>>
QUALITY OF FOOD
Participation in POLAGRA FOOD is also an opportunity to apply for the Gold Medal of the Poznań International Fair, which is a recommendation of experts and confirmation of the quality of products. We create a promotional campaign for products awarded with a Gold Medal, including activities such as:
- internet campaign on nationwide information services: wp.pl group, money.pl. A total of 300,000 hits on all websites.
- Videoboards - online campaign in nationwide news sites: www.fakt.pl, www.biznes.onet.pl, www.forbes.pl. In total 250,000 hits on all sites.
- Distribution of press releases on the award winners to national and local journalists of the most popular and opinion-forming branch magazines.
- TV campaign promoting the Gold Medal Competition - in national media, as a sponsor of the weather forecast programme on TVP INFO .
- TV campaign local media - Poznań Trade Fair Magazine - materials concerning selected trade airs on innovative products and services tat have won the MTP Gold Medal award.
More information >>>