■ Hosted Buyers Programme
Are you looking to save time by meeting face-to-face with quality suppliers from the food industry?
Hosted Buyers Programme makes it easy for the top buyers to attend the biggest in Central Eastern Europe International Trade Fair for Food – POLAGRA FOOD, which is held in Poznan (Poland) from 8.05 to 210.05.2018.
The Hosted Buyers Programme provides top-level buyers an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyers will be our VIP guests. They will receive travel, accommodation, catering and many other benefits.
Participation is free of charge, subject to strict qualifying criteria.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
STEP 1 – REGISTRATION ONLINE
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration. If you're eligible to take part, you'll receive an official confirmation email letting you know that you've been accepted.
STEP 2 – APPLICATION PROCESS
Once you've been accepted, you will be asked to read terms and conditions of the programme and fill in application form.
STEP 3 – ORGANIZATION OF YOUR STAY IN POZNAN
After receiving properly filled in documents, we will be able to organize your trip and accommodation.
STEP 4 – EXHIBITORS selection process
You will be asked to select at least 12 companies (6 per day) to meet with at the event.
Our matchmaking system will set up appointments based on yours' preferences.
STEP 5 - THE FAIR
Visit to the fair, according to schedule.
1. WHO IS A HOSTED BUYER?
If you represent:
purchasing & procurement executives of major wholesaler groups, supermarket chains, importers or distributors of food products and you are responsible for planning, organizing, recommending or making purchase decisions for the company, you may be eligible to attend as a Hosted Buyer.
Hosted Buyers are the highest level buyers and decision makers from across the world.
They are recognized as professionals who work as, e.g.:
- owner of the company
- representative of the board
- purchase director
- Senior level Purchase Specialist.
2. HOW TO QUALIFY?
To be considered for the Hosted Buyers Programme, you need to submit your registration online.
You can do it right now!
All approved Hosted Buyers will receive a Hosted Buyer Application Form with Hosted Buyers Programme Terms and Conditions.
3. WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
* A personal itinerary of appointments with your choice of over hundreds of exhibiting companies
* No time wasted meeting with exhibitors that don't fit your business needs!
* Dedicated POLAGRA FOOD support team before and during the exhibition
* Hotel Accommodation in Poznan
* Airport “meet and assist” service on arrival
* Transfers within Poznan from the: hotel – exhibition – hotel
* A free access-all-areas pass to POLAGRA FOOD 2018
* Admittance to exclusive POLAGRA FOOD business evening
* Entry to HOSTED BUYERS ZONE
* Complimentary, economy class travel* (*depending on your location – selected routes only)
* Wi-Fi, and many others!
4. HOSTED BUYER COMMITMENTS
As a Hosted Buyer, you commit to:
* attend at least six meetings per day (a minimum of 12 meetings in total) with the exhibitors included on the appointment list provided by organizer
* take part in Polagra Food 2018 on each day of your stay in Poznan
* return with a properly completed and signed appointment list - a form confirming business meetings held during the fair with exhibitors.
All Hosted Buyers are obliged to sign the application form which includes Buyer’s rights and obligations. To complete your application you will need passport information and credit card details.
Credit card information is required for possible cancellation and no show fees. No other charges will be made against your credit without prior notification. Credit card details are encrypted and stored securely and safely.
If above commitments are too much for you, please check our SEMI HOSTED BUYERS option.
5. MORE REASONS TO BE A PART OF POLAGRA FOOD HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME
* Business deals - Everyone you need to meet is at POLAGRA FOOD
* Appointment list - make appointments before the exhibition
* Premiers and news - discover the latest trends
* Efficient use of your time – meet your potential business partners in one place and time, save your time and money
6. HOW MANY APPOINTMENTS CAN I MAKE?
Hosted Buyers are required to make not less than 6 appointments per day of attendance. Most buyers make many more. There is no upper limit to the number of appointments a buyer can make during their attendance at the show.
Appointments take place during the opening hours of the fair POLAGRA FOOD 2018 at the exhibitors’ stands.
You can be SEMI OR FULLY HOSTED to suit your business needs.
For buyers who would like to benefit from a “lighter” option of the programme, we offer a SEMI-HOSTED BUYERS attendance option providing the onsite benefits and pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors.
SEMI HOSTED BUYERS benefits include:
*free entry to the fair
*prescheduled appointments with exhibitors of your choice
*entry to the Hosted Buyers Zone
*transfers hotel-exhibition-hotel (only from partner hotels in selected days)
*on- site support of the Hosted Buyers Team.
For further details please contact us at: hostedbuyer