■ POLAGRA FOOD - why is it worth visiting?
The International Trade Fair for Food POLAGRA FOOD offers a preview of trends in a food industry.
This food expo allows its participants to have a look at what food producers and distributors have to offer. The vistors can get to know the Polish food and the taste from all over the world. Every year the event is visited by several dozen thousand professionals of food business who come to Poznań from around the world in search of the latest products, inspiration, and, most of all, looking to start long-lasting contracts. On top of that, the fair is an important event for all people trying to develop their export potential, where the Hosted Buyer program comes into play.
Visit POLAGRA FOOD Fair!
25-28 September 2017, Poznań, Poland
Polagra Food Fair - list of products group:
meat and meat products, egg, poultry and game industry products, fish and fish products, dairy products, grain products and pastas, baked goods, confectionery industry products, fruits, vegetables and mushrooms, processed fruit, vegetable and mushroom products, processed potato and starch products, sugar industry products, mineral waters and non-alcoholic beverages, fat and oil making industry products, food concentrates, natural stimulants, herbs, s[pices and seasonings, baking goods, ready-to-eat dishes, frozen foods, honey, nutrition for children, diet, healthy and ecological food, spirits and yeats industry products.
Detailed list HERE >>>
The list of exhibitors will be available as the registering process of all companies will be completed.
We invite food importers, wholesalers, retailers and all representatives of food industry intrested in food novelties, finding new business partners.
Are you interested in visiting Polagra Food Fair?
Take the adventage of HOSTED BUYER PROGRAMME.
Do you represent:
purchasing & procurement executives of major wholesaler groups, supermarket chains, importers or distributors of food products and you are responsible for planning, organizing, recommending or making purchase decisions for the company?
You may attend Polagra Food Fair as a Hosted Buyer !
Hosted Buyers Programme makes it easy for the top-level buyers to attend the fair and gives an opportunity to meet with the exhibitors of their choice for focused one-to-one appointments. Qualified buyers will be our VIP guests. They will receive travel, accommodation, catering and many other benefits.
Participation is free of charge, subject to strict qualifying criteria.
Save time by meeting face-to-face with leading Polish food producers.
Benefits for visitors:
- opportunity to explore the comprehensive food industry product range – every year we host the producers and distributors of almost all product groups
- opportunity to establish cooperation with foreign representatives of the food industry - exhibitors from Poland and 30 other countries
- opportunity to get acquainted with novelties - numerous market premieres on special offers
- business formula - a package of benefits for professional visitors.
Benefits for exhibitors:
- the possibility to establish new business with representatives of the domestic market as well as with foreign partners
- an opportunity to cooperate with retail chains
- an opportunity to present the latest products to more than 65 thousand visitors
- an opportunity to verify the offers in terms of their competitiveness and the degree of market acceptability.
POLAGRA FOOD fair is also attractive because of the accompanying conferences, training sessions and panel discussions. We offer meetings with a group of experts on new trends in nutrition, marketing challenges faced by the food industry or opportunities in connection with developing new export directions.
At the same time: