■ POLAGRA FOOD - why is it worth visiting?
POLAGRA FOOD opens new sale directions, creates new opportunities
POLAGRA FOOD is a project of a long tradition which actively follows the changes taking place in the food industry and which is continually open to the needs resulting from the economic and social situation.
Aiming at creating new perspectives for food producers, we are taking actions providing possibilities for foreign merchants to visit the fair. We also create tools and organize special events which are to intensify the dialog and mutual cooperation between our exhibitors and their clients.
We are deeply convinced that such a formula of the food industry’s most important event will again benefit the development of the sector in 2015. Our objective is to provide support in terms of searching for new markets as well as to implement innovations which will meet the needs of customers.
We would like to invite you to take part in the coming edition already today!
Marta, Torzewska, Director of POLAGRA FOOD
Benefits for exhibitors:
- the possibility to establish new business with representatives of the domestic market as well as with foreign partners
- an opportunity to cooperate with retail chains
- an opportunity to present the latest products to more than 65 thousand visitors
- an opportunity to verify the offers in terms of their competitiveness and the degree of market acceptability.
Benefits for visitors:
- opportunity to explore the comprehensive food industry product range – every year we host the producers and distributors of almost all product groups
- opportunity to establish cooperation with foreign representatives of the food industry - exhibitors from Poland and 30 other countries
- opportunity to get acquainted with novelties - numerous market premieres on special offers
- business formula - a package of benefits for professional visitors.
POLAGRA FOOD fair is also attractive because of the accompanying conferences, training sessions and panel discussions. We offer meetings with a group of experts on new trends in nutrition, marketing challenges faced by the food industry or opportunities in connection with developing new export directions.
At the same time: