B2B meetings at Polagra Food Fair
Take a part in international matchmaking event for food and HoReCa industry.
Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in the 7th edition of the international matchmaking event which will be held on 26 September 2017 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
Who should attend?
SMEs and other entities with a special focus on:
- food & drink
- HoReCa (Hotel/Restaurant/Catering)
- food processing technologies
- packaging & logistics.
- to find new commercial and technological partners
- to develop and strengthen business relationships
- to exchange experiences with international business partners
POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1300 exhibitors from 45 countries, 63 000 professional visitors in 2016). It is organised in parallel with:
- the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH
- the International Trade Fair for Packaging PAKFOOD
- the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO
How it works?
The participants register online and submit your own cooperation profile.
All cooperation profiles will be published in online catalogue and will be for everyone to see.
Registered participants chose companies with which they would like to meet during the event.
A few days before the event each participant will receive your personal meeting schedule (furthermore you can constantly check your meeting schedule online). This meeting schedule gives information about the time, the number of the table and who you are going to meet. The meetings will be arranged on 26 September.
Participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
- 1-day entrance ticket to the POLAGRA FOOD fair for 1 person per company for 50 first registered companies! (valid also for POLAGRA TECH, PAKFOOD and POLAGRA GASTRO)
- catalogue entry
- personalised meeting schedule
- coffee breaks & light lunch
- business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.